How to check the cause of an unknown miner?
Find the IP of the unknown miner in the device list and check the last column of the "Remarks" field to know the reason.
There are several reasons for showing the unknown.
1. If the new model has not yet been adapted, you can provide information about the model to the system-related personnel for the new model adaptation.
2. If the model has been adapted, but the model has not been maintained in the background system, you can contact the system operation and maintenance personnel for maintenance.
3. If Sleipnir or CoreMine does not maintain the mining password in the system, the model information cannot be identified. Add the current password of the miner in Settings - Password Management.
4. If the mining program of the Ant mining machine is abnormal and the mining machine password is wrong, add the current password of the mining machine in the system or change it to the password maintained in the current system in the background of the mining machine.
5. special firmware can not be recognized, such as T17, S17, and S17 Pro models because some special firmware will be recognized as X17. you can brush the frequency or update the firmware for the miner.